Best Ways to Check KASU Admission List 2023 Update : Current School News
If you want to check the KASU admission list, then we are very pleased to inform you that for the 2022/2023 academic session, the steps for checking the Kaduna State University (KASU) admission lists are out.
This is to remind all those who took the KASU post-UTME 2022/2023 academic session that the KASU admission lists for 2022/2023 have not yet been released.
However, you can use this information as a guide to how to check the admission list because it will be updated as soon as the management publishes the 2022/2023 admission list.
About Kaduna State University
Kaduna State University was established in May 2004 by a Kaduna State law. The legislation was enacted in response to the need to increase higher education in the state’s northern and southern regions.
As a result, two campuses were approved: one in Kaduna and one in . The Kaduna campus was the first to open, offering basic degree programs.
The university has seven faculties and a college of medicine:
Faculty of Arts
The was one of the university’s first faculties, having been established in 2005. It is divided into seven departments.
At the Kaduna Campus, the Faculty of Arts is made up of the following departments:
- Christian Religious Studies
- English And Drama
- Islamic Studies
- Nigerian Languages & Linguistics
Faculty of Science
The Faculty of Science is among the pioneer faculties of the university, founded in 2005. The Faculty of Science currently consists of the following departments at the Kaduna Campus:
- Biological Sciences
- Computer science
- Industrial chemistry
College of Medicine
Kaduna State University’s was established in 2008 with the vision of producing medical doctors and other health personnel who understand the normal and abnormal human body
The family, and society, as well as possessing sufficient scientific knowledge to pursue further training to become specialists, teachers, and researchers.
The College of Medicine has just one department:
The Barau Dikko teaching hospital is meant for training pharmacy and medical students.
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
The Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences was founded in 2012. The founding dean of the faculty is Dr. . It has five departments:
- Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Department of Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacy Management
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Medicinal chemistry
- Department of Pharmacognosy and Drug Development
- Department of Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Microbiology.
Faculty of Social Sciences
The Faculty of Social Sciences is among the pioneer faculties of the university, founded in 2005.
The Faculty of Social Sciences consist of the following departments at the Kaduna Campus:
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
Faculty of Management Sciences
The Faculty of Management Sciences is also among the pioneer faculties of the university, founded in 2005.
The Faculty of Management Sciences consists of the following departments at the Kaduna Campus:
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Public Administration
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
The Faculty of Environmental Sciences is one of the newest faculties, founded in 2012, and is one of the two faculties on the Kafachan Campus. It has four departments:
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Environmental Management
Faculty of Agriculture
The Faculty of Agriculture is one of the newest faculties, founded in 2012, and is one of the two faculties on the Kafachan Campus. It has just one department:
How to Check KASU Admission List
1. Navigate to the KASU admission status-checking portal
2. Use the search box on the page to look for your Name.
All candidates who applied for Undergraduate Programmes at Kaduna State University are advised to keep checking their profiles on the JAMB Portal and to do one of the following;
Upon seeing any of this message, applicants should either Accept or Reject the offer. Failure to do this will result in forfeiting the Admission.
Check KASU Admission List on JAMB Portal
1. Go to the jamb facility portal
2. Sign in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. Scroll down then find and tap the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
4. Choose your Exam year and input your registration number in the required columns.
5. Finally, tap on ‘Check Admission Status to check your KASU admission status.
How to Check on KASU Portal
The procedures to check the admission list on the portal are as follows:
- Visit the KASU admission portal .
- Type in your username and password to sign in or supply your JAMB registration number as required on the portal for anticipating students
- Tap on login and check your KASU admission status
We advised that you continue to stay hopeful and when the list is out you might just be lucky to find your name there.