COVID-19: Accra City Campus (ACC) Library to Resume Work on June 15
Reopening of Accra City Campus Library
The Accra City Campus (ACC) Library will resume work on 15th June, 2020 as indicated in the Registrar’s Communique titled: ‘UG Strategy to safely resume on-site academic work in the midst of COVID 19’ dated 3rd June, 2020.
- The ACC Library will open to the public at 9:00 am and close at 8:00 pm.
- The ACC Library will admit only final year students ie. Level 400 students.
- Patrons are encouraged to come along with their valid University of Ghana Identification Cards. Students without UG ID cards WILL NOT be ALLOWED entry.
- All patrons should put down their contact details once they visit the ACC Library to make contact tracing possible should it become necessary.
- Patrons are to observe all safety protocols established at the entrance, within and at the exit of the Library. Patrons should note that No Nose Mask, No Entry into the ACC Library.
- Social Distancing of at least 1 meter must be adhered to at all times in the ACC Library.
- To avoid over-crowding in the ACC Library, patrons are encouraged to use the Library’s e-resources and platforms at (www.library.edu.gh OR www.balme.ug.edu.gh) often when there is no need to physically use the library.