Ghana Immigration Service Application Process
Here is a comprehensive Guide to Applying for Ghana Immigration Service recruitment.
Carefully read through the entry and recruitment instructions on this page before proceeding to apply for GIS enlistment.
Make your decisions and take note of all the required data in the subsequent steps.
Ghana Immigration Service Application
- Visit the Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment Portal via http://apply.joingis.com/
- Click on the Apply Now tab and enter the e-voucher serial and pin code details. Select your highest educational level.
- Select the preferred branch and enter your Bio and Educational data and upload a passport sized picture of dimension (200×180) pixels before submitting.
- Print out a copy of the application summary report, which contains details of your Applicant Identification (ID Number) and other relevant data.
- Once the application is successfully submitted you can come back before the closing date to print your summary report with help of the card purchased.
IMPORTANT: Supply only genuine data about yourself (Bio & Educational). Any form of false data submitted would not be treated lightly by GIS command, and defaulters would be apprehended and prosecuted.
GIS RECRUITMENT E-VOUCHERS
Make sure to buy your e-voucher from any of the Ghana Commercial Bank branches across the country from 27th November 2020 to 28th December 2020. You will need the serial number and the pin code from the e-voucher before starting the registration process.
GIS RECRUITMENT 2020/2021 – SCREENING AND EXAMINATION
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by e-mail for Screening and Examination at the Screening Centre
selected during the online application
GIS RECRUITMENT 2020/2021 TRAINING
Only applicants who are successful in the Screening Examination will be invited for training.