The Graduate Students Association of Ghana, Legon (GRASAG-Legon) has appointed interim executives to steer the affairs of the Association for the 2020/2021 academic year.
This follows the inability of the Association to hold an election due to the closure of the school as a result of the outbreak of the coronavirus disease in the country.
The appointment of an interim executive body for the Association is guided by Article 6 Clause 4 of GRASAG.
In line with the constitution, the executive body has been divided into three – Interim Management Committee, Interim Senate Leadership, and Interim Judicial Committee.
The executives of the Interim Management Committee are:
- Adofo Yaw Kwakye (PhD Material Science and Engineering) – Chairperson
- Christian Adu (PhD Population Studies) – Secretary
- Diasy Sena Addae-Nuku (MPhil Medical Microbiology) – Member
Interim Senate Leadership
- Nicodemus N.B.D. Dery (PhD Migration Studies) – Chairperson/Speaker
- Sadick Abubakari (Mphil Marketing) – Deputy Chairperson
- Adelaide Nana Pomaah(Mphil Seed Science and Technology) – Secretary-to-Senate
Interim Judicial Committee
- Gideon Tettey Tetteh (LLM) – Chairperson
- Yao Mawuena Tsepo (MPhil Material Science and Engineering) – Member
- Lukman Imoro (Master of Public Administration) – Member
These executives, at a virtual Senate Meeting on July 18, 2020, were sworn into office.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners