Ghana Technology University College (GTUC), a leading institution in quality Transnational Higher Education, is inviting applications from eligible candidates for admission to our collaborative postgraduate programmes for the May 2020 intake.
CHOOSE GTUC FOR FOLLOWING REASONS AND MORE:
- Become a distinctive CEO
- Worldwide recognition of your degree
- Boost your employability
- Gain international perspectives in specialized knowledge
- Get flexibility and convenience on your studies (evening &weekend options; 3 admissions a year; regional campuses in Accra, Takoradi and Kumasi)
- Graduate abroad (optional)
- Get a “lot of Education”.
PROGRAMMES ON OFFER
Coventry University, UK (14 Months)
- MBA Finance
- MBA Logistics
- MBA Oil and Gas Management
- Oil and Gas Management
- MSc Business Decision Management
- Engineering Project Management
- Engineering and Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Management Information Systems
- Information Technology for Management
Anhalt University, Germany
- MBA International Trade (14 Months)
- Degree-A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second-Class Lower Division. Applicants to MBA programmes must have at least two years of post-graduation work experience.
- Diploma– Higher National Diploma (HND) or a two (2) year Diploma with thesis from an accredited university. Applicants must have at least four (4) years post-graduation work experience,
- Professional Qualification – Chartered Members from the following professional bodies can apply to Coventry University Programmes:
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana (ICAG)
- Chartered Institute of Transport and Logistics (CILT)
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
How to Apply
Application forms are available at GTUC Information Centre, Accra campus, Tesano, Kumasi campus, Amanfrom, near Asuofia Prison, from our learning centres at the Vodafone regional offices in Koforidua, Ho and Takoradi. Forms can be downloaded at apply.gtuc.edu.gh.
The application fee is GH¢200.00, payable by banker’s draft from any bank. Please note that applications submitted online will not be processed until the application fee is settled. Completed application forms with appropriately certified copies of certificates and transcripts should be submitted to the Graduate Admissions Office, GTUC Tesano, Accra or any of our satellite campuses not later than 3o March 2020.
For further enquires, contact:
The Head of Administration
Ghana Technology University College
J.A. Kufour Avenue
Off the Kwame Nkrumah, Circle-Nsawam Road
Adjacent the Police Training School, Tesano Accra
Digital Address: GA-167-2979
Tel: 0302- 905180/0202698352-3