GETTING INTO ACTION PROGRESSIVE INSTITUTE
Students will be required to purchase an Admission form for GHS 50 and obtain two Passport Pictures.
- Completed application form.
- Two (2) passport-sized photographs.
- Copies of Birth Certificate or passport.
- Last two (2) school reports or any known examination results.
- Transcripts (for only secondary students).
- Medical records/ Vaccination Card.
All prospective Senior High School students must submit a Copy of their BECE results printed from the WAEC website to the admissions office.
Students from other parts of Africa will have to submit the equivalent test result from their respective countries.
For transfer students, Admission Form and Passport pictures must be purchased, filled and submitted along with a Copy of their BECE results printed from the WAEC website and two recent terminal reports from their former school.
REGISTRATION AND ADMISSION FEES
If the student is admitted the parent will be contacted and
instructed to pick the following documents:
- An Admission Letter
- Admission Form (To be completed and returned)
- School Prospectus
- Parent and Student handbook
- Fee Payment Schedule
If you have any questions regarding the admissions process or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact the admissions office at [email protected] or call us on 0560011996. We would be glad to walk you through the admissions process and answer any questions you may have.