The KNUST accommodation portal is an online room booking system for freshmen admitted to the University to reserve their traditional hall of residence before arrival on 9th January 2020. Previously, freshmen were booking rooms using the Room Allocator system.
Successful applicants are to take note of the following steps to book accommodation on campus.
Note: The booking will be opened on Tuesday 15th December, 2020 @ 10:30 AM.
1. Accept the offer of admission to proceed.
2. Pay academic fees in full before applying for accommodation.
3. Please note: Do not pay academic and residential fees together. Make a reservation for accommodation before payment of residential fees.
Follow the steps below to make a reservation and select a room
1. Login with your Application Number and PIN.
2. Select the Make a reservation button to view available accommodation.
3. Read and accept the accommodation instructions.
4. Select accommodation from the list available. A reservation code will be generated.
5. Logout of the system and proceed to a paypoint to pay residential fees.
6. After payment of residential fees, login to the system to select a room.
List of residence
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners