Kumar Vishwas Net Worth 2023: Earnings Porperty Age Career
Kumar Vishwas Net Worth, Biography, Age, Wife, Height, Weight, and many more details can be checked on this page. Kumar Vishwas is a Poet and Politician who has a net worth of around Rs 5 Crore INR in 2023. How can one touch someone’s heart, by food, by words? Yes, you read it right! Playing with words in a lyrical way can touch anyone’s heart. Poetry is such an art. India has witnessed several great poets, Rabindra Nath Tagore, Sarojini Naidu, A.K. Mehrortra and others. In the era of multiplexes, Netflix and chill, people still love to attend “mehifls”, in which poets from different culture, different states present their thoughts, through poetry. Also read the Net Worth details of Sudhir Chaudhary Net Worth and Sachin Tendulkar.
In present, Kumar Vishwas is one such poet. He showcases his love for Hindi, Urdu, and Sanskrit literature through his poems. He also addresses modern India issues through his poetry. In 1994, he became a lecturer in Rajasthan and then taught Hindi literature at Lala Lajpat Rai College.
Kumar Vishwas was born on 10 February 1970 in the town of Pilkhuwa in Uttar Pradesh, where he studied at Lala Ganga Sahay School. His father wanted him to become an engineer, however, engineering did not interest him, so he started studying Hindi literature and subsequently earned a PHD in Hindi literature. Must Check Ravish Kumar Net Worth and Rajnikanth.
Kumar Vishwas Net Worth
As per the affidavit submitted during the 2014 Lok Sabha Elections, Kumar Vishwas declared his income to be Rs. 26 lacs per annum. He owns properties worth around Rs. 3.80 crores. He owns 2 cars which are Toyota Innova and Tata Aria valued around Rs. 16.50 lacs. He also owns a flat in Ghaziabad worth Rs. 90 lacs and two flats in Rishikesh worth Rs. 12 lacs.
The Net Worth of Mr. Kumar Vishwas is around 5 Crore INR.
|Net Worth (2023)||$0.6 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||5 Crore INR|
|Profession||poet, politician, and a lecturer|
|Monthly Income And Salary||2 Lakhs +|
|Yearly Income||30 Lakhs +|
Kumar Vishwas Assets
- House: Kumar Vishwas has a house of around 1 Crore valuation.
- Cars: Kumar has an average collection of cars.
Mr. Kumar Vishwas
Kumar Vishwas earnings are mainly from the Kavi Sammelans in which he performs and which are held regularly all over India and across the world in countries like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Nepal, Japan, USA. He also performs at different corporate events held across India and other countries.
Kumar Vishwas Biography
|Real Name||Kumar Vishwas|
|Nick Name:||Kumar Vishwas|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||10 February 1970|
|Age/How Old:||53 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 173 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 8″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 65 kg
In Pounds – 143 lbs.
|School:||Lala Ganga Sahay School, Pilkhuwa, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh Rajputana Regiment Inter College, Pilkhuwa, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|College:||Meerut University, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|Kids/Children Name:||Agrata Vishwas, Kuhu Vishwas|
Kumar Vishwas Relationship & More
|Children||Agrata Vishwas, Kuhu Vishwas|
He is also host of a comedy show called Kavi Sammelan on Aaj Tak television channel.
Kumar Vishwas has also been a judge on the Indian Idol television show and a guest on Zee TV’s talent hunt show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs. He has written a song for movie Parmanu starring John Abraham and has been a guest on The Kapil Sharma Show.
His notable work includes Ek Pagli Ladki Ke Bin (1996), Koi Deewana Kehta hai (2007), and Phir Meri Yaad (2019) which are available on Amazon. During the launch of Phir Meri Yaad, it became the number one seller on Amazon within a few hours of its launch.
Some more facts about Kumar Vishwas:
- Kumar Vishwas joined India Against Corruption movement led by Anna Hazare.
- He contested the 2014 Lok Sabha elections from Amethi.
- Kumar Vishwas has presented Tarpan, a musical poetry series, where he would recite poems of dead poets.
- He has written the University Anthem of the Chaudhary Charan Singh University.
- On leaving engineering, Kumar Vishwas’s sister told him what he would get by becoming a poet.
- He had then replied that he would earn bread for two days.
- According to the 2014 affidavit, Kumar Vishwas’s annual income is Rs 27 lakh.
- There are two cars in his garage, an Innova of Rs. 5 lakh and a Tata Aria of Rs. 12 lakh.
- His wife carries jewelry worth 26 lakh rupees.
- He has a flat of 90 lakh rupees in Vasundhara of Ghaziabad. Apart from this, Rishikesh has two flats worth Rs 12 lakh.
- His wife is also a lecturer and early earns more than 10.5 lakh.
Awards won by Kumar Vishwas:
- In 1994, Dr. Kunwar Baichain Kavya Samman Avam Puruskaar Samiti bestowed on him the Kavya Kumar award.
- In 2004, he received the Dr. Suman Alankarna award by Sahitya Bharti in Unnao.
- In 2006, he was given the Sahitya Shree award by Hindi-Urdu Award Committee.
- In 2010, he was given the Dr. Urmilesh “Geet Shree” Samman by Dr. Urmilesh Jan Chetna Samiti in Badaun.
Everyone has some little secrets or truths about their life but when it is about our favorite person, we develop a keen interest in going through the pages of our favorite person’s life book. We hope we have given you the brief yet attention grasping reading stuff from Kumar Vishwas’s life. At the end, we wish our loved poet cum artist cum politician a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and good health, and lots of love.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the net worth of Kumar Vishwas?
Kumar Vishwas’s total net worth is around $0.6 Million dollars (Rs. 5 Crores).
What is the real age of Kumar Vishwas?
Currently, Kumar Vishwas is 53 years old (1 February 1971).
What is the Salary of Kumar Vishwas?
Kumar Vishwas earns an estimated salary of Rs 30 Lakhs Per Year.
What is Kumar Vishwas Height?
The Height of Kumar Vishwas is 1.73 M (5′ 6”).
What is the name of Kumar Vishwas’s Wife?
Kumar Vishwas wife’s name is Manju Sharma