If you are dreaming to become a student of this great noble school, Wesley girls’ senior high school. Additionally kenned as (Wey Gey Hey) then you must read this short article to abrace yourself with these major rules of the school.
- Girls are to wear decent and simple dresses in school.
Spaghetti top attire that are visually perceive-through or reveal vital part of a girl’s body are not sanctioned.
- Attire must be washable.
- Girls are to look shipshape and groomed at all times.
- Girls are not sanctioned to plait their hair while in school.
- Going to the dinning hall during repasts is compulsory.
- Victualing in the dinning hall during repast times is withal compulsory
- Prepared pabulum from habitation is sanctioned only on visiting days.
- Pabulum must not be sent to students through any denotes (e.g. S.T.C., E.M.S., People). Parents must bring the pabulum themselves during visiting days.
- Girls are visited only on 2nd and 4th Saturdays of every month.
- Visitors are to be received at the designated areas in the school – the Car Park, Assembly Hall, Jasper Square and Compton’s Bridge.
- Girls are not to sit in cars to regale visitors.
- Males visitors must be orderly dressed. Those from High Schools must be in their.prescribed uniforms and their school ties.
- No victualing with visitors during visiting hours.
Girls are not called out of class or school functions to receive visitors. Sundays are not visiting days
- Every student is expected to take part in the cleaning of the school. Girls who cannot take part in any form of cleaning would have to be day students.
POCKET MONEY & SPENDING
- The school does not believe in extravagance. Students are not to be given astronomically immense sums of money at any given time as pocket money.
- Students must be content with what they have.
- Glomming magnetizes rigorous sanctions.
- Students can utilize the pay phone in the school over the weekends. Emergency calls are handled in the Headmistress’s office.
- Mobile phones are stringently precluded
- Parcels (other than aliment) can be sent to students. They are received at the General Office and distributed to students at a given time after school.
- On re-opening days, students are to report afore 5:00 p.m.
- Once the student enters the school, official sanction must be sought if she wants to go out of the school.
Girls who do not report on re-opening dates will stay in school after the vacation date to catch up.
- Girls are given exeats when it is prodigiously indispensable.
- Exeats are given for the following events:
Weddings of parents, Funerals of parents and siblings.
- External examinations must be scheduled to be taken during vacations.
Note: Exeats are not given for peregrinate arrangements or other gregarious functions. The last three (3) weeks afore any vacation are for the inditement of terminal examinations, thus no exeats will be given during the period except for emergencies.
- School functions and accumulations are compulsory for all students.
2nd Week In September – 2nd Week In December
2nd Week In January – 1st Week In April
4th Week In April – Last Week In July
Rising – 5:00 am
Working Time – 5:40 am
Inspection Time – 6:05 am
Morning Assembly – 6:40 am
Classes – 7:00 am
Breakfast – 8:20 am
Classes – 8:45 am
Break – 11:25am
Classes – 11:40 am
Lunch – 2:35pm
Rest Hour – (2:55-3:55) pm
Co-curricular activities on Tuesdays and Thursdays – 5:00 pm
Supper – 6:00 pm
Evening Preps – 6:35pm
Lights Out – 9:00pm