The National Inspectorate Board (NIB) is one of the autonomous bodies established by the Education Act 778, of 2008 under the Ministry of Education to set and enforce standards in all public and private pre-tertiary schools in Ghana. The agency is looking for a Private Secretary to provide technical support in the provision of effective and efficient secretarial services to the Board.
NB: This job offering is solely on a contract basis with the possibility of extension.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Covers meetings and produces minutes and reports
- Draft correspondence of the superior
- Coordinates the work schedule and manages the diary of the superior
- Facilities the organisation of meetings for the superior
- Ensures safe keeping of confidential documents of superior
- Manages the office of the superior
- Keeps accurate record of movement of files and correspondence of the superior
- Allocates and supervises the work of subordinates
- Answers, screens and transfers telephone enquiry
- Receives and keeps records of visitors and clients
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of Higher National Diploma/University Diploma in Secretaryship and Management or its equivalent professional qualification
- A minimum of two (2) years post qualification relevant work experience in a reputable organisation
- Knowledge of business Communication systems
- Human and Public Relations skills
- Knowledge in relevant IT applications e.g. Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel etc.
1.Continous professional development programmes
- Office procedure and communication
- Report and minute writing
- Impression management, corporate image and public relations
- Relevant ICT applications
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Private Secretary _Full Name”. CVs should be named in this format: CV_Full Name. Any other additional document should be saved as “type of document_full name” e.g Certificate_Full Name
All submissions should be sent via email.
Application Deadline: 3rd July ,2020