IRREGULAR ACTIVITIES INSIDE OR OUTSIDE THE EXAMINATION HALL
(1) Where a candidate is apprehended for offence(s) such as those listed below inside or outside the examination hall, the candidate’s result in the entire examination shall be withheld pending cancellation of the entire results by the appropriate Committee of Council.
(a) Stealing, covering or misappropriating the script(s) of other candidates
(b) Substituting worked scripts during or after the examination
(c) Seeking or receiving help from non-candidate(s) such as Invigilator(s), Supervisor(s), Teacher(s) or other personalities during the examination.
(2) Where the person giving help is not a candidate for the examination in session but a prospective candidate, he/she shall be barred from taking any examination conducted by the Council for one year and will also be reported to the appropriate authority for disciplinary action to be taken against him/her. In addition to the
above action, the candidate’s entire results shall be withheld pending cancellation
by the appropriate Committee of Council.
(3) Where a candidate is apprehended for offence(s) such as those listed below inside or outside the examination hall, the candidate’s entire results shal l be withheld pending cancellation of the results of the subject by involved the appropriate Committee of Council.
(a) Tearing part of the question paper or answer booklet during the examination;
(b) Refusing to submit worked scripts to the Supervisor after the examination; (c) Starting to write an examination before commencement of work is
officially announced OR continuing to write after official orders have been given for candidates to stop work;
(d) Other irregular activities within the immediate precincts of the examination hall before, during or after the examination;
(1) Where a candidate is caught during the examination passing notes for help from other candidate(s), receiving or giving assistance, talking with or colluding in any manner with another candidate(s), the entire results of the candidate(s) involved shall be withheld pending the cancellation of his/her/their result(s’) for the subject involved by the appropriate Committee of Council.
(2) Where cases of cheating are detected in script(s) and/or otherwise established in one paper, the result of the subject for the candidate(s) involved shall be cancelled.
Where a candidate is proved to have cheated in more than one paper/subject, his/her results in those subjects shall be cancelled.