Organized by UNITED NATIONS STUDENTS ASSOCIATION OF UNIVERSITY OF CAPE COAST, CAPE COAST, GHANA
THEME: DISCOVERING THE NEED FOR EDUCATION, DIPLOMACY & INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
Conference slated on the 22nd-27th of June, 2020.
The leadership team has put together a list of topics that we believe are important for all of our members to deal in their early stage of developing Diplomatic, international relations, leadership, communication and Humanitarian skills.
We will have speakers addressing us on topics such as “The Need for Quality Education,” “ The Mission of UN and AU,” “How to promote and implement SDGs,” “The Place of Young Youths in Politics and Decision Making”, “Promoting and Establishing SDGs and “The Role of Youths towards Community Development?” etc
Link to the page: https://t.me/unsa_ucc
Our objectives as an for the Conference & Association are:
- To promote the diplomatic functions of the United Nations and its Global Development Agenda
- To provide the required atmospheric platform for the next generation of global diplomats and peace negotiators to add their voices to the international voices through programs and MUN Conferences.
- Our training, Conferences, Summits and Workshops are designed to build the public speaking skills and capacity of our members.
- To strengthened the National & International security by teaching the concept of round table negotiation and compromise tendencies (Give & Take) as alternative dispute resolution as against the use of force and violence.
- To create awareness of contemporary National and International issues amongst the upcoming leaders.
- To arouse or instigate the interest of the upcoming leaders in diplomacy, examplary leadership and international relations/politics.
- To create critical thinkers and foster patriotic thinking among the global youths.
- Breaking ethno-religious barrier for National and International growth and development through Global Citizens Program.
Our programs begin at 5:00 pm GMT and it held on Our Telegram Page due to the number of our membership.