UEW releases Procedures for Accessing UEW-LMS for 2019/2020 Sandwich Session
The ability to access the UEW-LMS for lectures and online interaction would depend on the payment of fees by students. This approach applies to both newly admitted students and continuing students.
- Students would be required to pay their fees at the UEW Partner banks and receipts would be issued. Fee schedules are available on the University website. Newly admitted students would, as well, find the fees on their admission letters.
- Students are to scan their pay-in slip receipts into pdf version and save with their index numbers.
- Email the scanned pdf version of the pay-in-slip to your respective designated Departmental email address (see the attached list below) which can also be found at the UEW Website: www.uew.edu.gh.
- Heads of Departments would collate the pdf versions of the students receipts and send them to the IT Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The IT team would now give students access to the UEW LMS portal after evidence of payments have been received and verified.
Please, note that students would have access to the orientation segment of the UEW-LMS where they can log in as guests to view the orientation on how to utilize the UEW-LMS site irrespective of whether they have paid their fees or not. The orientation materials would be available to students for the entire duration of the sandwich session to enable easy navigation of the LMS processes and procedures.