The University intends organizing orientation for fresh sandwich students for the 2019/2020 academic year. The orientation is intended to:
- introduce fresh students to university life;
- aid fresh students to acclimatise in university surroundings; and
- provide an opportunity for faculties to meet their fresh students face-to-face.
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, face-to-face or in-person Intensive Pre-Academic Orientation Programme (IPOP) for fresh men and women cannot be offered as it used to be in the past. Hence, the July 2020 cohort of fresh men and women for the 2019/2020 sandwich academic year are expected to go through Virtual Intensive Pre-Academic Orientation Programme (V-IPOP) via Zoom Webinar, scheduled for Monday, 27th to Thursday, 30th July, 2020.
All undergraduate and post-graduate fresh students would be taken through two different orientation programmes:
- General Virtual Orientation; and
- Meet your Department/Faculty (virtual Departmental/Faculty presentation).
Please find attached the timetable for the orientation programme and the webinar ID and passcode to join the programme. Alternatively, click on the links below and key in the respective passcode to join the Session.
- To join Day 1 Morning Session, click here [Passcode: 774236]
- To join join Day 1 Afternoon Session, click here [Passcode: 495430]
- To join Day 2 Session, click here [Passcode: 122226]
- Links for Days 3 and 4 will be made available in due course.