The University of Ghana announces that Virtual Congregation Ceremonies will be held for students who completed their programs of study during the 2019/2020 academic year in all Colleges and the School of Graduate Studies. The November/December 2020 Congregation Ceremonies will be held from Monday, 30th November to Saturday, 5th December 2020 (excluding Friday, 4th December 2020 which is a National Holiday). Information on the schedule can be found here: UG Congregation Schedule
Accordingly, students who have completed their programmes of study and wish to be presented during the November/December 2020 Virtual Congregation Ceremonies are required to take note of the following:
1. Ensure that all outstanding financial obligations to the University have been fulfilled.
2. Register online from Saturday, 31st October to Sunday,15th November, 2020.
3. Graduands are required to pay a graduation fee of GH₵250.00.
4. The following modes of payment are available:
- Payment may be made through Mobile Money, Visa/MasterCard enabled Debit/Credit cards on the Congregation registration portal
- At any branch of Ecobank Ghana Limited
Detailed information on payment can be found at: https://www.ug.edu.gh/congregation/november/payment-options
List of graduands to be presented in the November/December, 2020 Congregation Ceremonies will be available on the University’s website at: https://sts.ug.edu.gh/services/graduation/search.
For further information on the registration process for the Congregation Ceremonies, kindly explore all the links on this page.
All graduands will be provided with University souvenirs in the form of neckties for males and scarves for females and the Congregation Brochure, when they pick up their certificates.
2. For more information on what to do to prepare for the November Congregation, expectations on the day of the ceremony, and what to do afterward, please browse all the links on the right of this congregation website.
3. Graduates should kindly register as Alumni of the University of Ghana by filling this Alumni Information Request Form. Additional University of Ghana souvenirs are available for purchase at the Alumni Centre or Information Centre.