The University of Professional Studies, Accra is formerly known as the Institute of Professional Studies, is a public university in Ghana. The main campus is located in Accra. UPSA is the first university in Ghana to provide both academic and business professional education.
UPSA 2020/2021 Admission Into Diploma Courses
Diploma in Accounting
Diploma in Marketing
Diploma in Management
Diploma in Public Relations
Diploma in Information Technology Management
Entry Requirements (Diploma)
- WASSCE applicants must have passes (i.e. A1-D7) in three core subjects including English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies in addition to passes (i.e. A1-D7) in any three elective subjects. Note that at least three (3) of the core and elective subject should be credit passes (A1-C6). A credit pass is required for the relevant elective.
- SSSCE/GBCE applicants must have at least credit passes (i.e. grade A-D) in three core subjects including English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies in addition to credit passes in any three elective subjects. A credit pass is required for the relevant elective.
G.C.E. Advanced Level
Passes in any two (2) subjects at the GCE ‘A’ Level plus a pass in General Paper. In addition, the applicant must have had credit passes (at least Grade 6) in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics and any Science Subject at the GCE ‘O’ Level.
Purchase of Online Serial Numbers (OSN):
Online Serial Numbers (OSN) for UPSA are available for purchase at the cost of GH¢200.00 for Ghanaian Applicants and US$120.00 for International Applicants at the following sales points:
- Any Ecobank or Access Bank branch nation-wide
- Any Ghana Post (Post Office) branch nation-wide
- By Visa/Master Card/Mobile Money using the link http://interpayafrica.com/custom/upsa
- By mobile money (all networks) shortcode: *887*18#
Completion of Online Application Form
All applications must be completed on-line i.e.
- Log on to admissions.upsa.edu.gh
- Use the Online Serial Numbers (OSN) and the receipt number to access the on-line application form.
- Fill in the application form and submit it online
Attachment of Supporting Documents
All applicants are expected to scan and attach the following documents to their online application forms. All such documents to be attached must be scanned into PDF format.
- Certified copies of all certificates
- Certified copies of original transcript(s) of academic records
- Certificates confirmed by the professional body is required for professional applicants
- Birth certificate
Phone 1: 0303-937544
Phone 2: 0303-937542
Email: [email protected]
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners