All prospective students of the University of Professional Studies, Accra are hereby informed as follows:
- Application for admission to Postgraduate Distance Learning programmes: Deadline extended to Thursday, 31st December, 2020.
- Application for admission to Undergraduate (LLB excluded) and Diploma programmes: Deadline extended to Monday, 4th January, 2021.
- Admitted Applicants: Deadline for payment of fees has also been extended to Saturday, 9th January, 2021 (Undergraduate and Diploma students only).
For further information, please call/WhatsApp 0303-937542/44 or email: [email protected]
The University of Professional Studies has established that fees will be paid by students as set out in the fees schedule published before the beginning of a new academic year.
The approved fees normally comprise: academic facility user fees, residential facility and miscellaneous charges.
The fees policy in part provides as follows:
- Fees are not subject to increment once enrolled on an academic programme as a student.
- Fees charged per academic year are supposed to be paid by two instalments i.e. 50% at the beginning of the first semester and the remaining 50% at the start of the second semester. Full payment (100%) is, however, accepted if the student can afford.
- A student rusticated or suspended or withdrawn or dismissed under a University policy or procedure is not entitled to a refund as specified in the students’ handbook.